I am registered as a Dentist with the Cremona Order of Physicians, Surgeons and Dentists (n° 263).
Here’s what I have been doing up to now:
- Graduated with honours in Dentistry from the University of Ferrara in 2004
- Awarded a license to practice Dentistry by the University of Ferrara State Examinations Board in 2004, getting full marks in the exam
- Certified to practice the Invisalign clear aligner technique in 2004
- Medical Internship at the University of Ferrara Dentistry Clinic from 2004
- Specialized with honours in Dentistry at the University of Ferrara in 2007
- Research assistant at the University of Ferrara Postgraduate School of Orthodontics in 2007
- Teaching assistant to the Chair of Orthodontics, Prof. Giuseppe Siciliani, and seminar leader at the University of Ferrara since 2008
- Head of the Invisalign Department at the University of Ferrara Postgraduate School of Orthodontics since 2008
- Lecturer in the Invisalign Technique at the University of Ferrara since 2009
- Lecturer in Dentistry at the University of Ferrara since 2009
- Research fellow at the University of Ferrara by aa 2007-2012, developing research in the field of therapeutic aligners. In this regard, in fact, has had an experience that has enriched the personal and professional point of view, attending graduate school in the United States of Orthodontics: Dugoni School Of Dentistry headed by Dr Boyd in San Francisco, which is still a reference point for the systematic Invisalign. He also collaborated with Dr Womack in Phoenix (Arizona) developing research projects related to the Invisalign technique.
- Adjunct Professor in Orthodontics, professor of orthodontic techniques with aligners at the Postgraduate School of Orthodontics, University of Ferrara since 2009 and head of the department of Invisalign in the Postgraduate School of the University of Ferrara (2008).
- He wrote the first book in Italian entitled “State of the art treatment with aligners,” published in January 2013, which is the result of the studies and research carried out at the Postgraduate School of Orthodontics, of Ferrara.
- President of the First Italian Aligner Society (Si @ lign) 2010-2013.
- Speaker at national and international conferences in Italy and first author of many publications on this topic, on national and international journals.
Italian Society of Orthodontics (2005)
Italian Society of Lingual Orthodontics (2006)
Italian Academy of Orthodontics (2007)
Certified Invisalign (2004)